- The words "we", "us", and "our" mean the Celina Insurance Group company or companies through which you have insurance or are seeking insurance.
- "Celina Insurance Group" means The Celina Mutual Insurance Company, The National Mutual Insurance Company, Miami Mutual Insurance Company, and West Virginia Farmers Mutual Insurance Association.
Scope and Purpose
Your Personal Information
- You agree to provide true, current, and complete information on any page requesting personal information.
- You agree to provide a valid email address to which we may send, and at which you will be able to receive, electronic documents, statements, notices, and other electronic communications from us. By providing your email address to us, you represent that such email address was established by you, that you control that email address and all access to it, and that you are able to receive electronic communications through the use of that email address including any and all electronic documents, statements, notices, and other electronic communications from us.
- You agree to immediately notify us of any changes to your email address and personal information. You can update your information by signing in to your My Policy account, accessible through mypolicy.celinainsurance.com.
Activating Your My Policy Account
After you sign up for a My Policy account, you will receive an activation email from us that will allow you to complete the registration process. If you do not receive this activation email within 24 hours of signing up, please contact Celina Support.
You are entirely responsible for selecting your password, securing its confidentiality, and immediately reporting any unauthorized use of your password or account, or any security breach, to Celina Insurance Group. We are not liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You may not use anyone else's password or account at any time or for any reason.
Privacy and Security of Personal Information
All online documents will be available as PDF files. To access, view, and retain your policy documents, you will need:
- A device that can connect to the Internet;
- Access to an Internet browser;
- A valid email account;
- Adobe Reader;
- Access to a printer to print off a paper copy; and
- Electronic storage capacity on your computer's hard drive or other data storage unit in order to save your policy documents to your computer.
Accuracy of Information
If your policy documents displayed on your My Policy account differ from any policy documents sent to you by mail, the policy documents sent to you by mail will be considered the correct information.
Communications in Writing
All communications in the format of either electronic notifications, electronic forms or documents, or paper documents from us to you will be considered "in writing." To retain a copy of any electronic communications, print them off or save them to your computer.
Unauthorized Access and Use
My Policy accounts are to be used strictly by Celina Insurance Group customers for Celina Insurance Group's legitimate business purposes. Actual or attempted unauthorized access, use, or modification of this system is strictly prohibited.
If you have any questions, please contact your insurance agent or contact Celina Support at 855-586-2911 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:15 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Last modified on 02/09/2017
PS 296 01 17